increase sales, build a bigger following and learn growth strategies
that are proven to succeed?
join Amber Ludwig-Vilhauer for a night of networking, strategy and fun!
However it’s natural that along the way you start to feel overwhelmed, isolated and clueless – trying to navigate all of the marketing to-do’s and daily demands with no end in sight.
Amber Ludwig-Vilhauer wanted to put a stop to the madness and offer you a safe place to open up about your struggles, get high-level business/marketing training and mastermind with like-minded individuals.
Amber’s expertise is in branding, website creation, mobile marketing, list-building, podcasting, social media, product development, launches, collaboration and more!
Here’s what you can expect when you join us for the next Rocky Mountain Mastermind meetup:
30+ minutes of power networking – Create lasting relationships with the other Denver game changers. Get to know Amber and her colleagues on a personal level and pick their brains. Expect fun and laughter the whole night!
90 minutes of Hot Seat opportunities – A casual open forum to share your business, challenges and goals. Get high-impact business strategy and marketing advice from Amber and also your peers. Whether you are in the hot seat or participating in the group discussion, you’re sure to make great advances in your business with this level of support.
supercharge your business in the next 30 days.
- Dates: See upcoming dates and rsvp below
- Time: Doors open at 6:15. Grab a glass of wine or coffee from the venue then the training/hot seat opportunity is between 6:30pm-8:00pm with opportunity for 30+ minutes of additional networking after.
- Location: Galvanize (http://www.galvanize.it/) 1062 Delaware St. Denver, CO 80204
- Cost: $50 online ($65 at the door, cash only)
- Cancellation policy: Registered seats are non-refundable and cannot be used as credits for future events, however they can be happily transferable to a friend.
- Other noteables: We encourage you to dress casually, bring business cards and your preferred method for note-taking. The hot seats are going to be awesome, and we’ll be expecting some of you to take the stage as we focus on your business and help you take it to the next level. Don’t be scared to share your ideas. We’re all here to help each other grow in our businesses and our lives. A few things you can do to prepare:
- Be ready to clearly explain what your business and business model is
- Identify 2-3 questions—specific questions—that you’ll be asking the group related to your business
- Be ready to focus on your teammates when they are in the hot seat so we can deliver as much value as possible.
Are you ready?
We have not yet finalized our Spring 2015 dates. To be notified once they are open for registration, email Amber.
More About Amber
Amber Ludwig-Vilhauer is an online business growth mentor who supports authors, speakers and coaches to establish a powerful, integrated online presence that gets results and empowers them to make a difference in their industry. Since starting her multi-six-figure company NGNG Enterprises (standing for No Guts No Glory) in 2007, she has spent her career impacting her community and building strong strategic alliances with industry leaders and game-changers across the web. Amber has supported thousands of entrepreneurs on six continents to get results. She is the launch manager behind several #1 bestselling books including those for Mark Victor Hansen, Brendon Burchard, Lisa Nichols and Les Brown.